Supervising certified, on-site Coders who are responsible for assigning CPT & ICD codes for ambulatory surgery centers, physician and anesthesia practices. This position will be responsible for monthly reporting and managing KPIs while providing leadership and technical coding expertise and process improvement.
Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from four year college or university, or four years of related management experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience Ambulatory Surgery Center; orthopedic and spine specialty experience required.
Certified in at least one of the following: RHIA/RHIT; CPC or AAPC
Knowledge of clinic policies and procedures.
Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid Billing/Collections, HCPCS, CPT, ICD-9 coding.
Knowledge of computer/patient accounting systems, EHR/EMR; etc..
Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy.
Knowledge of governmental, legal and regulatory provisions related to medical billing, practice management and collection activity.
- Computer keyboarding skills and basic computer knowledge including MS Word
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Ability to investigate patient accounts for accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers, management and physicians.
- Requires strong verbal skills in interpersonal situations
WE WANT YOU ! This is an outstanding opportunity to join our industry leading Coding/Billing team. We are a fast growing Company looking to add the top industry talent to our teams. We offer an outstanding compensation package that includes competitive wages, affordable benefits, education allowance and monthly webinars in addition to ICD 10 training and education. Huge opportunity for career advancement. Contact Us Today !
Contact A Recruiter